Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a Little Longer!





A lot of changes in the last weeks! It's fun for me to look at all of these pictures at once! Of course it will be more fun to take a final picture holding our baby in my hands instead of in my belly! All still seems to be going well. This baby likes to stretch out it's feet and push against my right side - sometimes it's not the most comfortable feeling so I push it's little feet or knees back into a more comfortable position!

So far I can only complain of typical pregnancy aches, waking up a lot at night, odd dreams, some harder breathing, and a little feet swelling when I don't rest. So, it's been what I would guess is a good pregnancy. We're praying all will continue as normal and that the birth will be without complication.

Not too much longer now - 3 weeks if he or she shows up "on time." But, we're also trying to prepare for the definitely possibility that the baby can't read a calender and maybe would like to stay inside for a little while past our due date! I'm sure by the time that date comes around, we'll be very eager to see our little one!

3 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Glad you're doing well! You look great, and I'm excited as well for when the time comes to meet my new niece or nephew!

Elijah said...

Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

Love you! - Elijah

Luke and Michele said...

How exciting! It won't be too much longer and then you'll look back and think how quickly the time went! We're looking forward to seeing you and John next week. The kids are counting down the days!

Love,
Michele