Monday, January 14, 2008

Sermon Jams!

My run this past Saturday was much easier than that of a week ago! That "other me" didn't complain much at all. I think it was due to two things: I had a week of consistent running behind me, and I had something other than arguing with myself to occupy my mind.


Through Joshua Harris' blog, I found a cool site called 1031sermonjams.com that has sermon segments from some of the great New Attitude Preachers like John Piper and Joshua Harris mixed with music. I enjoyed listening to them on my Saturday morning run and then again this morning. You'll have to listen for yourself. My favorite ones so far are Unashamed and War by John Piper. Listen for yourself! They are not too long and are a great change from simply listening to music. There are 4 volumes and all of them are free!

No comments: