Sunday, February 3, 2008

Church Website!

I've had a great Sunday afternoon today adding more information to my church's website http://fountainofgrace.us/. Take a look at the site again if it has been awhile since you've seen it. Pastor Tony had me add Pauline Theology Sunday school lessons, a long study on tithing and some other information. I enjoyed sharing my excitement with Pastor Tony about the website possibilities through showing him the hits that come throughout the world to the site. He's talking about the amazing possibilites that exist to get God's truth out through the web. I'm so thankful that I am able to make some of this possible. I'm also very thankful that my brother Elijah was willing and able to get us started and teach me all I know!

P.S. Link is now working! How can it be that I can work on a website and yet can't type the name of it? ! Goes to show you that I have definitely not yet reached perfection!

2 comments:

Elijah said...

I like the new picture on the homepage. I look forward to looking at it more! :)

Your link is misspelled. Should be http://www.fountainofgrace.us/ ;)

Have a wonderful week!

I love and miss you!

Your bro,

Elijah

Ivory said...

I like the webpage. it is really easy to find and view the info. Good job.